Attention

"If you don't understand the message, it's not meant for you"
"If I'm wrong in any way, please correct me in any way"

-Ammar Zufar <-click to Google him!

click here if the text is too small

Friday, September 14, 2012

Illuminati! The Best of Entertainment



Salam to the readers.

Another post about the ghaib is in order. As I posted before, it's everywhere. It's nearer to you than you know it. Well some of you might be wondering, "When the heck is this guy going to tell us about ghost/spirits/djinns/angel/heaven/hell or the 'F-ing' illuminati?". In response to that, "Not in this post". But I'll skimmed a bit about the illuminati part. That part really can't be avoided because they're involves in everything.

Someone has asked me about my site logo(illuminati/dajjal?). I made that logo on my own and somehow it does resemble that of the illuminati. In a way, I''m an illuminati. Now I guess I have a little bit of explaining to do.

From wikipedia;
"The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened")

is a name given to several groups, both real (historical) and fictitious. Historically the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776.
In more modern contexts the name refers to a purported conspiratorial organization which is alleged to mastermind events and control world affairs through governments and corporations to establish a New World Order. In this context the Illuminati are usually represented as a modern version or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati."

ref:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

From the quote above, Illuminati have been referred to three definitions. And of course, in every single words of every languages in the worlds, any words can be defined in any way as long as it is used within known context. And the context is only known to those in the same circle/group of communication. Like I always says to my friends and family,

"If you don't understand the message, it's not meant for you"
-Ammar Zufar

If taking the definition of "illuminati" as "enlightened", guess who is the first person who pops in my mind? I think most of you would know. It's Siddhārtha Gautama Buddha. Heck, the words "buddha" by definition itself is referring to the "awakened one" or "the enlightened one".
ref:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gautama_Buddha

If I were to claim myself as the bearer of the "'ailm al-ghaib" or simply put, hidden knowledge, then by definition, I can be called "illuminati" and better yet, "buddha". And not just me, all those others that knows said knowledge can claim that. But they won't. Why? For the obvious reason. Words used by the masses(including me) daily are not used by definitions but by means of social context. Even by the time I let some extreme Buddhist read this post, I may be "stoned to death"(or any kinds of extreme punishment) because he/she will take the word I'm using out of context.

Let's forget about ghost and poltergeist for awhile. Humans have a god-damned vengeful spirits inside every last one of them, and I think that most of them didn't even realize it yet. Let's go exorcist ourselves first right? No? Let's just kill each other till there's none left? A good Idea! Not!! But that's what's going on in this pitiful worlds of ours. We come in contact, we argue, we fight and we kill. Why can't we just make contact, argue, fight, and then make some sweet lovin'? Then we can rinse and repeat the cycle? Tired of fighting eh? Just want to end everything fast. Such weak human. It's ok to argue and fight. It's how we may know each other. Keep on knowing one another. Unless you're a necromancer, don't put the killing step in your "knowing" cycles.

Surat Al-Ĥujurāt (The Rooms) - سورة الحجرات
49:13


Sahih International
O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.
ref:http://quran.com/49/13

This verse clearly stated that one of our purpose of existence is to know each other and do righteous. Well, maybe, the people that kills people, their purpose is to know one another. I don't know. Even Buddha doesn't know everything, right? Only God is all knowing. Ask him. He created the love, he created the killings.

Back to the logo, I'll wrap it up for you.


  1. The "all-seeing-eye" is referring to the "all-seeing-eyes", the bearer of all knowledge, GOD.
  2. The "two pillars" is referring to the "gate" that leads to the "eye".
  3. The phrase "IN GOD I TRUST" should be quite obvious.
  4. The QR code (to those who does not have the scanner) encoded the phrase "in god i trust - incineratorium". 
  5. "incineratorium" is my self proclaimed name/title.
  6. The "pyramid" is to give perspective from "here" to "there" or bottom to up.
  7. The combination of the "two pillars" with the "eye" on top is giving the symbolic image of the letter "i" which refers to the initial of "incineratorium".
  8. The "circle" is to "wrap everything up in a nutshell".
Such a long list of explanations to a simple logo. If any of you think that any of my posting is stupid/insane/absurd/etc., keep it to yourself. Everybody is stupid/insane/absurd/etc. to everybody else. But I'm always open for discussion. The people I kept close is the one who can always proves me wrong, so I can keep on getting better.

Till next time, salam.


No comments:

Share With The World