Attention

"If you don't understand the message, it's not meant for you"
"If I'm wrong in any way, please correct me in any way"

-Ammar Zufar <-click to Google him!

click here if the text is too small

Friday, August 10, 2012

Air Asia Berhantu??

Click to zoom in the stupid chinese A-hole..
(...and please don't accuse me for saying all chinese is an A-hole. Read it properly you racist muth**ucka!!

"Staf dakwa nampak hantu dalam pesawat AirAsia"

(Staff claimed to have seen ghost in AirAsia airplane)

Quoted from the malaysian tabloid, "KOSMO!". Come on man.. Ghost? Really. I really would love to see one. And converse with em if i may. Praise be to thy lord who have created the unseen(ghaib). Any ghost to comment? Please do. Looking forward to hear from the other side. 

Selamat berbuka ("good break-fast-ing").




source:http://www.kosmo.com.my/kosmo/content.asp?y=2012&dt=0806&pub=Kosmo&sec=Negara&pg=ne_02.htm

No comments:

Share With The World