Attention

"If you don't understand the message, it's not meant for you"
"If I'm wrong in any way, please correct me in any way"

-Ammar Zufar <-click to Google him!

click here if the text is too small

Sunday, August 17, 2008

South Park


My favorite sitcom..I can watch all d episodes over and over and stil laugh at it. lol.. The story is about dis 4 main characters, Stanley "Stan" Marsh, Kyle Broflovski, Eric Theodore Cartman, and Kenneth "Kenny" McCormick. My favorite character is kenny. But 4rm wut i see n heard, many lik kenny 2, but many mor lik cartman. i dno y d heck ppl lik dat son of a bitch!! i hate 2 admit it, i do agree dat cartman has d ability 2 get d things he wntd, but he's 2 stupid n cant b cool nuf. no need 4 d spoilers, download it or wuteva, n enjoy..

No comments:

Share With The World