Attention

"If you don't understand the message, it's not meant for you"
"If I'm wrong in any way, please correct me in any way"

-Ammar Zufar <-click to Google him!

click here if the text is too small

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Eid Mubarak, Eid al-Fitr, Selamat Hari Raya!

The long awaited day has once again come to us. Thank to Allah, my God and your God, the King of the worlds. Some people may think that I am referring to many gods, but there's no God but Allah. Some of you may think that Im being ridiculous with the previous statement, but that just shows that your plain ignorant. And yes, it's worlds, not world. Enough blabbering, to the point;
Wishing you all Selamat Hari Raya. May all continue to have a state of perfect mind, body and soul to endure the upcoming tests that awaits you all. For the wrongdoers, unbelievers etc. seek forgiveness from the most forgiving. For those who actualy know me, I won't be seeking forgiveness nor be giving any just because I don't have the means. Seek God. That's all folks.
Once again, Selamat Hari Raya.
P.s. Masked words are for sissies. Truths are for the brave. Be brave. Dare to get hurt.

No comments:

Share With The World